ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Mugs, etc. -- All participants please read in

(1/17) > >>

mouser:
I just sent out an email to all participants registered forum email addresses.

If you participated in NANY but did not get an email, please sent me a forum message.

----
Email contents:

Congratulations and thank you for participating in the NANY 2012 event!  I hope you had fun, I know I did.

And now it's time for your reward, a DonationCoder mug (or other similar thing).

But first I have to make sure everyone can receive mail at their forum email address.

Please reply to this email and let me know you've received it.

My plan is to do like last year, and send a cafepress email gift certificate that will cover the cost of a mug including shipping internationally, so that everyone can fill out their own shipping address at the cafepress website.

In addition, if you would like a mailed "certificate" of your participation in NANY 2012 (see this thread https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=26871.0 ), then please say so in your reply and tell me your shipping address.

Oh, and if you would rather have a rare deck of CodyCards as your NANY give *INSTEAD* of a mug (see this thread: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=26210.0 ), then please say so in your reply and tell me your shipping address.

Thank you again for kicking us off to a great start of the new year!

ps. Thank you to the wonderful donator who donated funds to send out the mugs this year.

mouser:

jgpaiva:
I know the participants in NANY 2012 really did work a lot, but that mug is implying that they didn't leave their computer since 31/dec/2010 until 1/jan/2012 ;)

mouser:
hehehe oops.  will correct.  ;D

skwire:
I know the participants in NANY 2012 really did work a lot, but that mug is implying that they didn't leave their computer since 31/dec/2010 until 1/jan/2012 ;)-jgpaiva (January 05, 2012, 08:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe some of us haven't.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version