ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

FINAL: The Official WriteUp for the NANY 2012 Event!

<< < (3/6) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Nice writeup of my humble little offering!

Modesty leads me to ask if it is too much trouble or gives the wrong impression to say "commissioned by" because I don't want to take false credit from the talented crew here! I also want to know overall if that is like drawing outside the lines of DC - I believe in the open software movement, so it's fairly likely I'd donate other commissioned programs in the future.

Deozaan:
Congratulations to all who succeeded and a big thanks to mouser, Kyrathaba and all else involved behind the scenes to make NANY 2012 such a success! :Thmbsup: :-*

Also a big thanks to the anonymous donor(s) who paid for the reward mugs. :-*

kyrathaba:
Modesty leads me to ask if it is too much trouble or gives the wrong impression to say "commissioned by"
--- End quote ---

@TaoPhoenix: Done!

@Deozaan: much thanks, buddy. It's been great fun for me!

tranglos:
This is so awesome! Thank you Kyrathaba and Mouser for amazing work! And thank you to all who did the screencasts, they look really impressive arranged in such a victorious procession :)

mouser:
We tried to do a bad enough job with the screencasts that we would encourage authors to do their own next time  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version