ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

xplorer2 at Bits Du Jour soon....

<< < (2/5) > >>

Curt:
-I certainly expect it to be a false alarm! "Many have a lifetime key and will get a free upgrade, many do not have a lifetime key and will merely get a discount offer"

I remember why I don't have purchased a key for for xplorer2; although it looks like a normal Windows window, it isn't! Neither the Filebox eXtender button or the button from AnVir Task Manager is showing.

mwb1100:
moms 25.0%
-Curt (January 04, 2012, 02:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

What's that?  Is that some sort of jokey line item tag for a tax?

daddydave:
moms 25.0%
-Curt (January 04, 2012, 02:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

What's that?  Is that some sort of jokey line item tag for a tax?

-mwb1100 (January 04, 2012, 11:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

I can't say for sure but there does seem to be a value added tax in Nordic countries called MOMS.

mwb1100:
Ah - I've often heard of VAT before, but never heard of MOMS before - I thought it was some kind of joke about having to pay the 'nanny state' (a term conservatives in the US use for government programs that they consider too far reaching) it's share.

rjbull:
I remember why I don't have purchased a key for for xplorer2; although it looks like a normal Windows window, it isn't! Neither the Filebox eXtender button-Curt (January 04, 2012, 11:00 AM)
--- End quote ---
I don't have xplorer2, but I have Listary, which says it works with xplorer2.  I have both Total Commander and XYplorer, and it works with both, to a greater or lesser extent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version