ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Pledge & Release: Image Grid

<< < (5/6) > >>

mouser:
ImageGrid got a nice writeup today from ILoveFreeSoftware (good blog):
http://www.ilovefreesoftware.com/12/windows/image-photo/combine-multiple-images-in-a-single-canvas-using-image-grid.html

vlastimil:
It is always nice to see when one's software is worth a blog post  :-* If a DC'er is behind this, they have my thanks.

daddydave:
By the way, I recently had the opportunity to run Image Grid on Wine (on Linux), and it worked perfectly!

IainB:
As a result of reading this:
For combination of many images, or for combining images into grids (as opposed to rows or columns) see the excellent standalone free tool "ImageGrid" made by dc member vlastimil: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=29464.0
-mouser (September 20, 2014, 10:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
- I would just like to say that I downloaded ImageGrid out today, purely for a test/trial, and this is how it went:

The task was to take 10 images, in 10 sequentially numbered .JPG files, which were segments of a larger image, and stick them together to replicate the larger image.

* STEP 1: Run ImageGrid.
* STEP 2: Select the 10 image files and drag and drop them onto the ImageGrid canvas. (Required no rearranging.)
* STEP 3: Save the composite image as a file.
* Time taken: Not more than 10 seconds.
* Result: Worked a treat.    :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:
Rather impressive bit of software, that. One of those tools that you may rarely need, but will probably have great difficulty finding when you do need it.
There are some alternatives given in the post referred to above: Combine Multiple Images In A Single Canvas Using Image Grid:
If not this, then try these free software to join photos.

--- End quote ---
- but I haven't tried them out.

mouser:
Just used ImageGrid again today -- great program  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version