ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Pledge & Release: Image Grid

<< < (3/6) > >>

vlastimil:
I am glad so many of you find it useful. Thanks for the feedback!

nkormanik:

I also agree with JavaJones above that having the option of white borders (margins) between the images would be a plus.  Maybe a standard number, say, 30 pixels.  Or perhaps allow user to choose the actual margin width.

Thanks!

mouser:
Just used ImageGrid today and wanted to say thanks again for it.

daddydave:
I also agree with JavaJones above that having the option of white borders (margins) between the images would be a plus.  Maybe a standard number, say, 30 pixels.  Or perhaps allow user to choose the actual margin width.

Thanks!

-nkormanik (June 24, 2012, 06:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

I third it, and I would also like to see an option to fill in space created by non-equally-sized images (which work fine even though this is meant for equally sized images) with "transparent" instead of black.

And it is super useful.

vlastimil:
OK, here is a small update - version 1.1 can be downloaded from http://download.rw-designer.com/1.1/ImageGrid.exe

I have added a new button that cycles between 3 margin presets: no margins (default), small margins and large margins.
Another change is that the background color for images of different sizes (and now also for margins) is white rather than black. If you use .png when saving, these areas will remain transparent (as in the original version).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version