ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Pledge & Release: Image Grid

(1/6) > >>

vlastimil:
NANY 2012 Entry Information
Note: a screencast has been prepared by kyrathaba

Application NameImage GridVersion 1.0Short DescriptionTurn multiple (equal sized) images into one large imageSupported OSes Windows 2k, XP, Vista, 7Setup File [url=http://download.rw-designer.com/1.0/ImageGrid.exe]ImageGrid.exeSystem Requirementsnothing special, just mouse & truecolor displayAuthor Infohttp://www.rw-designer.com/image-gridDescriptionThis tool allows you to take several smaller pictures and create one big image with all the smaller pictures arranged in a rows and columns.

Personally, I will probably do not use this, but because several people requested tool like this, here it is. At this moment, I know it will be used to:

* create custom wallpapers from photographs
* create previews of multiple images for sites like deviant art or for designers' clients
* create pictures for a printing service that only supports pictures of certain size and the client needs lots of smaller picturesScreenshots
Installationnone - 100% portableUsing the applicationRun the .exe, drag and drop images, save the resultUninstallingjust delete the .exe
Known IssuesSince I was working on this 1 hour ago, I am sure, there are issues, but they are not yet known to me.  :o

Ath:
Hey, vlastimil, great you're joining the party! :Thmbsup:

And such a useful tool too :up:

joiwind:
This is great and very useful for me. Thanks.

Just a very minor thing : misspelling of Erase (Rease all), and a suggestion : mouse-over shows individual image name in the status-bar.

mouser:
Works great and very useful!

I think this will prove very useful to use with a screenshot program that makes it easy to drag and drop images to your program (like my Screenshot Captor -- sorry for the plug!).  Great for producing combination images.

One feature request: Ability to remove individual images.

vlastimil:
Thanks for the feedback and thanks for the donation, mouser :)

I have fixed the typo, but I do not think I have enough time to add the requested features before the deadline. I'll try to have them ready tomorrow, they are not too difficult.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version