ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How to destroy yourself on the internet in 24 hours

<< < (5/6) > >>

Edvard:
Okay, any sympathy anybody may have had for Mr. Christoforo at this point should now be out the forking window.

He has proven himself to be the most gravity-warping epithet for neandertalic behavior patterns I have ever seen, encountered or read about.
:sick:

40hz:
Okay, any sympathy anybody may have had for Mr. Christoforo at this point should now be out the forking window.

He has proven himself to be the most gravity-warping epithet for neandertalic behavior patterns I have ever seen, encountered or read about.
:sick:
-Edvard (January 02, 2012, 05:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh yeah! This guy has personal "issues." All that semi-literate macho ranting and 'godfather' talk accomplishes nothing other than to paint a pretty clear picture of who this guy is and how he grew up. He really needs to get professional help before he gets himself into some serious trouble. Enrolling in an anger management program (and a spelling class) probably wouldn't hurt either.

IainB:
He really needs to get professional help before he gets himself into some serious trouble. Enrolling in an anger management program (and a spelling class) probably wouldn't hurt either.
-40hz (January 02, 2012, 07:23 PM)
--- End quote ---
I would suggest that your first statement is probably the right and only course to take, and the 2nd one would prove to be a futile course of action.

If it's true that:
Headline on The Escapist web site - [UPDATE] Ocean Marketing Attempts To Extort Former Client

--- End quote ---

Then, it merely tends to substantiate, as I pointed out above, that if his behaviours are psychopathic, he would probably be unable to change his behaviours. Being a borderline or full-on psychopath doesn't necessarily mean a person is "bad" per se. They just behave in a bad way (that meets about 7 defined criteria). They have a mental illness. They are potentially dangerous to the rest of humanity, including their own family (e.g., wives and children). It's arguably them you should be worried about - they may have no voice.

I have seen this demonstrated from first-hand experience. These people can be chameleons - and personable, affable, cunning and vicious. Having a psychopathic boss/spouse/father is one of the most frightening and traumatising things you can subject a person to. I have seen how having a psychopathic boss turned a star managerial employee into a terrified victim who never quite recovered from the experience that made her a shadow of her former bright potential. And I have seen how the wife and two children would sit at home in a state of terrified anticipation, waiting to see whether their psychopathic father, when he returns home from work, will be in a nice mood or will subject them to yet another terrifying and brutal display of his anger, abuse and violence being vented on the innocent.

Ripping such a person (a psychopath) apart, once they have been revealed by their actions to a more public gaze, in Tweets and Internet posts - is likely to achieve ½ of 3/5 of the proverbial SFA.

The best advice I was given by a psychiatrist was to lock such people up, and throw away the keys. Then ensure that their family are removed to a safer place and given anonymity.
Because he'll be back.

J-Mac:
Ah, but psychopathy (and sociopathy for that matter) doesn’t exist anymore officially!   :tellme:

Both of those terms are now labelled as "Antisocial Behavior Personality" in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edition (DSM-IV). New and improved insight into such personality disorders? Or simply more political correctness garbage in the English language?

Oh, who cares! Just put 'em in a rocket ship and send 'em out into space.... somewhere. Can't hurt anybody out there... Right?  (Anybody see the movie "Jason X"?!   ;D 8)

An added benefit to the above "solution" is that ~4% of CEOs in the US are estimated to be psychopaths**, which is four times the number in the general population. So you'll be sending a few of those "bonus  (bone-us?) babies" into space with the rest of them! Makes me feel better!!

** - Per Jon Ronson in his book, "The Psychopath Test: A Journey Through the Madness Industry"

Jim

(My new sig:  "I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath."  Hehe!  )

IainB:
@J-MAc: Thankyou. I had not known that the PC brigade had ameliorated the definition of the terminology for "psychopathy".
...psychopathy (and sociopathy for that matter) doesn’t exist anymore officially!

Both of those terms are now labelled as "Antisocial Behavior Personality" in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edition (DSM-IV). New and improved insight into such personality disorders? Or simply more political correctness garbage in the English language?
-J-Mac (January 03, 2012, 12:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

One of the more accurate comments I can think of to say about that is:
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of sh*t by the clean end."
(Texas A&M website)

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version