ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Opera: The web browser I have been dying to love

<< < (4/4)

Curt:
-that is why we use Tab Mix Plus   (on Firefox)

iphigenie:

Hi, do you really find that opera enables more keyboard control than firefox?

This is a surprise for me. I consider firefox the most keyboard friendly browser.
-Babis (January 01, 2012, 10:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

I can hardly say I have made a fair comparison - it is very possible that FF has also great keyboard control now, I switched to Opera years ago and back then, well... I haven't looked for it or learned it in recent years when on FF.

I really wanted to love and use FF, it being almost free software (or get iceweasel etc.) but it evolved into something that just winds me up - so much of it just gets in the way (note that I have the same problem with many popular tools and systems, where the cool bits just get in the way of what I want to do and disrupt flow, it's by far not just FF). That mean I haven't made the effort to learn the current keyboard usage possibilities. Back then you had to combine 4 or 5 not-very-compatible add ons to get that. I'm sure it is way better now.

MilesAhead:
-that is why we use Tab Mix Plus   (on Firefox)

-Curt (January 02, 2012, 02:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Does it adjust the bookmark toolbar? I didn't know there was anything that could do it on FF.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version