ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Best E-mail Client

E-mail client recommendations

<< < (9/10) > >>

Shades:
@Tuxman:
And a "power user" also knows how to auto forward messages for one account to another account, making a mess with rules and whatnot, I'll admit, but it would be possible.  :)

Ok, more serious now. What about FoxMail? I have used that in the past with several mail accounts and it worked quite well. In some areas actually better than Thunderbird some years back. It is still around and remained free as well.

If you can get over its Chinese roots (which is noticeable in the English translations on the website), it is a decent email client.

mouser:
I've been happily using TheBat for over a decade (there is a discount on the forum for those interested).

I have about 800,000 emails stored in it.

superboyac:
I've been happily using TheBat for over a decade (there is a discount on the forum for those interested).

-mouser (April 23, 2014, 09:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
dayam! power user!

40hz:

-mouser (April 23, 2014, 09:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
dayam! power user!
-superboyac (April 24, 2014, 06:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Seriously! :tellme:

If each email averaged 10 seconds to read, that's about 92.5 days worth of non-stop reading...  :huh:

mouser:
About 300,000 of those are donationcoder forum alert emails -- i have written before about how i use emails as a low-tech backup system (in addition to the other redundant backup systems in place on DC) -- anytime a post is made, the post is emailed to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version