ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

NoteFrog Pro (clipboard information manager) - Mini-Review

<< < (2/27) > >>

rjbull:
I took this as a BBCode editor from the screenshot, but that is just what you happened to be editing, right?
-daddydave (December 29, 2011, 03:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's right, see screenshot from a "presidents" file HT Consulting gave me to play with.

worstje:
I realize it has skins, but geez... that bright yellow-green background has to be one of the worser advertisements one can make for oneself through a screenshot alone. Due to it, I'm not even giving the trial a try.

Thanks for the review tho, I'm sure someone will have found the app of their dreams today! :)

daddydave:
I took this as a BBCode editor from the screenshot, but that is just what you happened to be editing, right?
-daddydave (December 29, 2011, 03:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's right, see screenshot from a "presidents" file HT Consulting gave me to play with.
-rjbull (December 29, 2011, 03:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for that.

rjbull:
that bright yellow-green background has to be one of the worser advertisements one can make for oneself through a screenshot alone.-worstje (December 29, 2011, 09:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's nice if software is "fun," but I've thought the same as you, the colour scheme and the frog are maybe doing it a disservice in marketing terms.

berry:
that bright yellow-green background has to be one of the worser advertisements one can make for oneself through a screenshot alone.-worstje (December 29, 2011, 09:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's nice if software is "fun," but I've thought the same as you, the colour scheme and the frog are maybe doing it a disservice in marketing terms.
-rjbull (December 30, 2011, 02:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Perhaps something like -

Or maybe

cheers,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version