ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

You Tube Download App Needed

<< < (3/4) > >>

jgpaiva:
^I'm aware of that.  :)

But the moderators have allowed the post to remain up for several hours now, so I thought it wouldn't be a problem responding. Especially since the question is from a supporting member.

Sorry. "My bad" as the saying (used to?) go.
-40hz (December 23, 2011, 05:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oh, I did not mean to say that you shouldn't respond. I was just warning people to pay attention to who posts the replies, since some may not be trustworthy (clearly of any of the posts above this, AFAIK).

daddydave:
+1 for Video Download Helper (Firefox add-on)

tosim:
Thank y'all so much for your (quick) replies. I did some searching, and found " YouTube Downloader,v3.5, which is doing exactly what I wanted. Again, thank y'all.

40hz:
^I'm aware of that.  :)

But the moderators have allowed the post to remain up for several hours now, so I thought it wouldn't be a problem responding. Especially since the question is from a supporting member.

Sorry. "My bad" as the saying (used to?) go.
-40hz (December 23, 2011, 05:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oh, I did not mean to say that you shouldn't respond. I was just warning people to pay attention to who posts the replies, since some may not be trustworthy (clearly of any of the posts above this, AFAIK).
-jgpaiva (December 24, 2011, 05:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, I realized that too when I read it. (That's why I put that smilely in there.) Didn't take it as a knock. You're far too polite to all of us for me to ever think that. :)

Unfortunately, I left out the last line of my post - which I've since added back. Maybe now it's clearer to whoever first reads it what I was trying to say?

Really gotta start making sure I post my final copy up to the forum before closing the text editor.  :-[

tosim:
Thank y'all, again. Please close this topic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version