ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: GoogolBar

<< < (4/4)

app103:
Okay... Got this sucker working on Windows 7 (x86 & x64), as well as XP (x86, x64) with full theme support.
Finishing it up now then will ship the binaries back off to app103 (April) to release :)
-LaKraven (December 27, 2011, 01:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

-so, what happened? LaKraven's post was dated 27 Dec, but the available zip file is dated 20 Dec.

-Curt (August 04, 2012, 05:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

The binaries LaKraven sent me, I considered unacceptable due to a bug that wouldn't allow me to even test the 32-bit XP version on my PC because I keep my taskbar on the right side of my screen, and not the top or bottom. Since they were all from the same source, I assume the same bug exists in all versions he compiled. I told LaKraven about the bug but either he wasn't able to resolve it or he lost interest in the project.

Basically you can consider this a dead project with only a binary that will work in 32-bit Windows, up to and including XP, but not beyond. And there will be no future toolbars produced by me for any purpose, at least not until I am running a 64-bit OS I can test it myself with, and resolve my own bugs, and compile the binaries for distribution, myself.

I am really sorry.  :(

Curt:
 :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version