ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Best Dialog Extender

Listary Pro - good value at full price, 50% discount on BDJ today - 17 Dec 2011

<< < (3/5) > >>

x16wda:
And again today, 2012-05-09.

Channing added some teasing comments about the forthcoming - it's not here yet  ;) Listary 4:

Channing Dai
[...]
Listary 4 is almost finished and you can upgrade to it (and all future versions) for free if you purchase now.

--- End quote ---
-rjbull (May 09, 2012, 06:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
wondering what their upgrade pricing will be with version 4. (I know it's a steal anyway...)
-tomos (May 10, 2012, 05:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

From the Policy section: "Upgrades to future versions of the software will be free for the lifetime of the product."

tomos:
From the Policy section: "Upgrades to future versions of the software will be free for the lifetime of the product."
-x16wda (May 10, 2012, 05:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

sorry, I wasn't fully clear -
I already have a license & am wondering what the upgrade cost will be for that

x16wda:
I have a license too, and although I assumed that the upgrade policy was the same as the "if you purchase now" deal, darned if I can find anything about it on their web site...  anyone know what the policy was moving from version 2 to 3  (I wasn't around back then)?  Given the "and all future version" wording in this deal, I'd be pretty disappointed if current licensees get charged...

rjbull:
I bought my license via an earlier Bits deal on 2010-03-21.  I can't remember the exact version number at the time, though I think it was 2.x.  I haven't had to pay for any upgrades, yet anyway.  I would read the wording to mean, no upgrade fees ever, but we all know what's been happening to that sort of license.

rjbull:
i'll wait for the upcoming version 4 then..-lanux128 (May 09, 2012, 10:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
The deal has been extended to today, 2012-05-10.  The free vs. pro comparison chart at  http://www.listary.com/pro  says license is "lifetime," and even if there's an upgrade fee at some point it's usual for it to be reduced for existing users, so you might want to spring for it in hope.  It's not very expensive anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version