ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Best Dialog Extender

Listary Pro - good value at full price, 50% discount on BDJ today - 17 Dec 2011

<< < (2/5) > >>

erikts:
@rjbull: thanks for the head up. I've been waiting for the discount.  :) I love the Quick Switch feature and it integrates well with xplorer2.z

Channing:
i hv a slightly OT question. is it possible to turn off this "Find as You Type" (FAYT) feature? instead, i would like to use Listary for the "Quick Switch" feature and "Favorites" menu.
-lanux128 (May 09, 2012, 06:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry that disabling FAYT is not supported in the current version. In Listary 4 you can configure the toolbar to not show up automatically when you type and trigger it via hot key manually.

Channing:
I tried my editor Notetab Pro with the Listary settings above, and asked Notetab to open a file with the standard WIndows File Open dialog.  Alt-tabbing between TC and Notetab didn't switch the File Open dialog to the folder TC was pointing to.  You might contact the author to be sure, though.
-rjbull (May 09, 2012, 03:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
You're right. Quick Switch (and other features) won't work if you uncheck "Enable Listary for this application".

lanux128:
i hv a slightly OT question. is it possible to turn off this "Find as You Type" (FAYT) feature? instead, i would like to use Listary for the "Quick Switch" feature and "Favorites" menu.
-lanux128 (May 09, 2012, 06:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry that disabling FAYT is not supported in the current version. In Listary 4 you can configure the toolbar to not show up automatically when you type and trigger it via hot key manually.
-Channing (May 09, 2012, 10:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

@Channing: thanks for the info. i'll wait for the upcoming version 4 then..

tomos:
And again today, 2012-05-09.

Channing added some teasing comments about the forthcoming - it's not here yet  ;) Listary 4:

Channing Dai
[...]
Listary 4 is almost finished and you can upgrade to it (and all future versions) for free if you purchase now.

--- End quote ---
-rjbull (May 09, 2012, 06:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

and still on offer today the 10th (!)
http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/listary-pro-2/

wondering what their upgrade pricing will be with version 4. (I know it's a steal anyway...)
EDIT/
sorry, I wasn't fully clear -
I already have a license & am wondering what the upgrade cost will be for that
-tomos (May 10, 2012, 05:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version