ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: PDFInfoGUI

<< < (5/7) > >>

skwire:
I just joined the forum , and found this PDFINFO utility very awesome. I have some queries.-Kevan (March 07, 2014, 07:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi, Kevan, and welcome to the DonationCoder forums.   :D

1) I would like to found any PDF file in a particular folder with Empty data but showing Page 1 , is it possible. I want to delete such files for my process .-Kevan (March 07, 2014, 07:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not quite sure what you mean here.  Could you describe the use case in more detail, please?

2) Any Command line utility available also for populating PDFINFO which will extract data [such as filename and page number] to CSV format, i am not sure please guide as i am just using the GUI part.-Kevan (March 07, 2014, 07:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

PDFInfoGUI does have an export to CSV function but I think you want that functionality without having to use the GUI, correct?

Kevan:
Thanks Skwire !!

1) I have some PDF in folder which are generated through Database and using some templates.
What i have to manually is find those PDF which have template inside but no data pages

Is any way i can do this automated or through PDF info

2) Correct can i use a command line for the same GUI and get the information in CSV file i Just need the Page Title and Pages number ?

skwire:
1) I have some PDF in folder which are generated through Database and using some templates.
What i have to manually is find those PDF which have template inside but no data pages
Is any way i can do this automated or through PDF info-Kevan (March 07, 2014, 08:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Can you send me a couple of those PDFs for testing?

2) Correct can i use a command line for the same GUI and get the information in CSV file i Just need the Page Title and Pages number ?-Kevan (March 07, 2014, 08:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

No, PDFInfoGUI does not have that sort of functionality.

Kevan:
Hi Skwire

PFA attach pdf for test
please discard after test. :Thmbsup:

Let me know if i can be lucky with your GUI to remove those which are Empty but shows page 1.

Thanks awaiting. ;)

Kevan:
Skwire, any luck :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version