ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: PDFInfoGUI

<< < (3/7) > >>

bob99:
How difficult would it be to add the ability of editing a couple of the fields in the "info  box"?  Title, Subject and Keywords.
-bob99 (December 24, 2011, 01:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything in the Xpdf package that would allow me to edit fields.
-skwire (December 24, 2011, 02:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

No problem.  It would just have saved a few extra clicks.
I can launch a selected PDF to bring it up in PDF-Xchange, click properties, make my change(s) and re-save.  Only thing is the change(s) do not show up in PDFInfoGUI until I close it, re-start and re-load the folder. Or selecting all, deleting and re-entering the folder again.  I understand why this is, though probably not in the correct  technical terms.

Would there be a way to refresh the list with the same folder to pick up the changes without closing and restarting PDFInfoGUI?  Or deleting all and re-entering the folder again?  Just trying to save some steps.

skwire:
Give this a shot:

Website | Download
v1.0.6 - 2011-12-25
    + Added Refresh functionality.  (Thanks, bob99)

bob99:
Give this a shot:
-skwire (December 25, 2011, 09:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

It works like a charm skwire  8) :Thmbsup:
Thank you very much.
Some more DonationCredits coming your way.

skwire:
It works like a charm skwire  8) :Thmbsup:
Thank you very much.
Some more DonationCredits coming your way.
-bob99 (December 25, 2011, 10:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, great to hear.  Thanks very much for the donation as well.  =]

Curt:
I will very often save articles off the Internet, as "print to pdf" files. I will not take the time to edit properties, but merely give them descriptive filenames. This means that PDFInfoGUI is showing some 200 files in my ebook-folder to have no titles,,  so it becomes tedious for me to scroll horizontal to read which file is which. Is it possible to add the option to change order of columns?

As said, I have a ebook-folder. Any chance of a "fav folder"-button?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version