ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Request

<< < (5/5)

Ath:
Hmm, I tried hollowlife's renaming,
-kyrathaba (December 14, 2011, 07:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
in the URL
-hollowlife1987 (December 13, 2011, 07:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
These last 3 words are crucial in the description of getting it to work...

wraith808:
I fixed the URL problem in the direct download, and it works on the site, so that shouldn't be a problem.  As far as the not being able to open it in 7-zip, that's still strange, as I compressed it with 7-zip.  Also attaching it in this post (didn't do that before for the sake of changes to the code... but maybe that will work for you?)

Ath:
Wraith, the link on your Blog is dodgy, it points to the zipfile with all lowercase letters, as hollowlife pointed out. Clicking the link gives me a 404 error-page.
If I right-click and select download, I (slowly) get a file of about 20 kB, but I can't open it. When copying the link text and changing the name into the correct case (using a new tab in my browser), it downloads fine and can be opened as expected.

The direct link in your #8 reply here works fine now, as does the attached download.

wraith808:
Ah... thanks!  I didn't know I'd messed up on the one on the blog post itself also!  That one is corrected, also.  Now I know why I usually make my file names all lower case!  ;D

Thanks again for pointing that out!

kyrathaba:
wraith, thanks again for your work on this: with your help, I figured out how to make printing work in my Prayer Minder app. Much obliged!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version