ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Web Link Captor

Latest Web Link Captor Release - v1.11.01 - Dec 17, 2013

<< < (8/8)

Contro:
Minor update:

v1.11.01 - December 17, 2013

* [Feature] Scripts now create different temporary filenames in temp directory to make it much easier to debug where a search or manipulation script went wrong.
* [Documentation] Added help information for how to narrow a search to a specific site in google and how to add text to input.
* [BugFix] Excerpts in result grid that contained newlines were messing up the result grid (and potentially the results).
* [Feature] Option to check for updates at startup.

Although Web Link Captor has basically 0 users, I still maintain it is one of my coolest apps.  One of these days some blogger who has real use for it is going to discover it and be happy.
-mouser (December 17, 2013, 10:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Latest Web Link Captor Release - v1.11.01 - Dec 17, 2013  Latest Web Link Captor Release - v1.11.01 - Dec 17, 2013  Latest Web Link Captor Release - v1.11.01 - Dec 17, 2013  Latest Web Link Captor Release - v1.11.01 - Dec 17, 2013 

Merry Christmas
 :-*

Redhat:
Mouser, I love Web Linker Captor! It's such a great idea and works so well  :Thmbsup:

Thanks for keeping it updated  :D

IainB:
@mouser: I've been trying a test of WLC to search the DC site and I can't for the life of me get it to work.
I thought I'd do something simple like search for all DCF posts with "NoteFrog" in the title, but all I seem to get is undefined script errors and then the things aborts.
The Help doesn't seem to help much.
I must be missing something.

Any ideas?    :tellme:
TIA.

mouser:
It's been a while since I've used my own Weblink Captor -- I'm going to have to go back to it and get reacquainted with it before I can answer any questions about it..

IainB:
OK, ta muchly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version