ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Web Link Captor

Latest Web Link Captor Release - v1.11.01 - Dec 17, 2013

<< < (7/8) > >>

Contro:
It's a nice application indeed and specially useful for those who have to refer an article in the web in the most easy way.
 :-*

Contro:
It's a nice application indeed and specially useful for those who have to refer an article in the web in the most easy way.
 :-*
-Contro (December 01, 2012, 02:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's me.  :-[
I must try

mouser:
hahahahaha.
posted a year ago and now discovered your own post recommending to your future self to try it.  :P

Contro:
I've studying the two videos, but I can't see the reverse situation. I have a page of links and only want to extract the titles.
I am lost .

:-[

Edited . Oww i have an idea. Perhaps i can paste all the test and look in the grid....

I must try

mouser:
Minor update:

v1.11.01 - December 17, 2013

* [Feature] Scripts now create different temporary filenames in temp directory to make it much easier to debug where a search or manipulation script went wrong.
* [Documentation] Added help information for how to narrow a search to a specific site in google and how to add text to input.
* [BugFix] Excerpts in result grid that contained newlines were messing up the result grid (and potentially the results).
* [Feature] Option to check for updates at startup.

Although Web Link Captor has basically 0 users, I still maintain it is one of my coolest apps.  One of these days some blogger who has real use for it is going to discover it and be happy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version