ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Web Link Captor

Latest Web Link Captor Release - v1.11.01 - Dec 17, 2013

<< < (3/8) > >>

mouser:
Leaving aside the specific issue of getting data from CHS.. Let me say that it would absolutely be possible to have the program "search" for "results" not on the web, but in a local database or text file catalog, etc. and there is no reason that the results would necessarily have to be urls.

And in a more general sense, the codebase for this program is really all about instantiating chains of parameterized processing scripts that work on (text) files.. and the code may have additional uses in creating different programs that do different things but use the same paradigm of letting user assemble and configure chains of batch scripts to run.

Deozaan:
Watch the original full size and much higher quality video from the DC server:
-mouser (December 11, 2011, 10:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Great screencast. But I'm curious why YouTube couldn't handle the full size/high quality video? Was it a limitation or a choice to have lower quality on YouTube?

WLC looks really awesome! It makes me wish I wrote more lists that needed links.

mouser:
Was it a limitation or a choice to have lower quality on YouTube?
--- End quote ---

certainly wasn't by my choice.. i also don't know why it shows it in bad quality.  the original file i 800x600.

ewemoa:
I've uploaded a long (sorry) video demonstration of the program in action:

Watch on youtube:
-mouser (December 11, 2011, 10:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

I found that it was easier to see the text in the 480p version.

Also, it's at about 8:40 that one gets to see the first generated web preview.  May be that will make 20 minutes seem like less :)

ewemoa:
In the output preview section, is there a recommended way to transfer the output elsewhere?  With the appropriate tab selected Control+A, Control+C, and Control+V at the destination?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version