ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Big Bang Theory Sound Quotes (for Android devices)

(1/2) > >>

lotusrootstarch:
NANY 2012 Entry Information
Application Name Big Bang Theory Sound Quotes (for Android devices)Version1.2Short Description The ultimate collection of sound quotes from The Big Bang Theory! Must download for hardcore fans!Supported OSes Android OS 2.1 or laterSetup File Visit Android Market or Direct download from SlideME.orgSetup (QR Code) System RequirementsPretty much any device running Android OS 2.1 or laterAuthor InfoSee my profile...Author's CommentsAs a big fan of the popular TV series The Big Bang Theory (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0898266/), I had been bothered by the fact that despite there are literally a ton of fun quotes from the show, there was just no app (such as soundboards) on the market that chose to offer beyond the tiny, less-than-meaningful audio snippets. The objective of this app is to fill the gap, by neatly presenting a large library of the very best sound quotes, snippets and associated info from the show, and give mobile users something to truly enjoy on the go.
Official DescriptionThe ultimate collection of sound quotes from The Big Bang Theory.

Note: This app will show a small harmless Ad at the bottom of the screen if your mobile device is connected to the network.
FeaturesMain features:
1. A whopping 220 (and growing!) funniest and most memorable sound quotes and snips hand-picked from all episodes from Season 1 up to the latest (S05E11)
2. Transcripts for all quotes and snips
3. Episode info and introduction text for each quote

Extra features:
1. Set Ringtone
2. Set Notification sound
3. Copy transcript to clipboardInstallationVisit the app page on Android Market to install.Using the applicationA fairly straightforward application. Remember to long-click on a quote item to enable additional features. Click on the Menu Key on your device to see Usage Tips.UninstallingStandard Android uninstallation process
Known IssuesNo known issues at the moment.
Screenshots
NANY 2012 Release: Big Bang Theory Sound Quotes (for Android devices) NANY 2012 Release: Big Bang Theory Sound Quotes (for Android devices) NANY 2012 Release: Big Bang Theory Sound Quotes (for Android devices) NANY 2012 Release: Big Bang Theory Sound Quotes (for Android devices)NANY 2012 Release: Big Bang Theory Sound Quotes (for Android devices) NANY 2012 Release: Big Bang Theory Sound Quotes (for Android devices) NANY 2012 Release: Big Bang Theory Sound Quotes (for Android devices) NANY 2012 Release: Big Bang Theory Sound Quotes (for Android devices) NANY 2012 Release: Big Bang Theory Sound Quotes (for Android devices)

mouser:
I'm starting to get quite curious about mobile development.. I really look forward to hearing more from you about your experience coding this.

lotusrootstarch:
Big thank you to: Stephen66515, Lanux128, and Ewewoa for their help during the development!!

p.s. you can find them in the About dialog.  :Thmbsup:

Ath:
Looks nice, I'm now only curious about it's size, as my phone's memory is nearly filled :-[

lotusrootstarch:
Ath: It can be installed to SD card if necessary. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version