ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Kicked Off the Plane for Games

<< < (4/6) > >>

iphigenie:
is the worry around electronic devices really about interference rather than being used to send data/messages/targeting information just at take off and landing when a plane is a target? I always assumed that this is the real reason, not interference

Deozaan:
is the worry around electronic devices really about interference rather than being used to send data/messages/targeting information just at take off and landing when a plane is a target? I always assumed that this is the real reason, not interference
-iphigenie (December 12, 2011, 01:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

It can't be about interference since many smart phones these days have "Airplane" mode and the flight attendants specifically instruct you to power your device off even if it has airplane mode.

wraith808:
Words with Friends kinda implies(*) it's not a single-player game.
-f0dder (December 07, 2011, 05:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've played it.  And you can play without being on a network, especially because some people have upwards of 30+ games going at once.  It's turn based, and if you're into those types of game, you can get into planning your move quite a bit before sending that packet off for your next turn.

Renegade:
This is funny:

Eóin:
Their plane, their rules. Seems very simple to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version