ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 RELEASE: Christian Prayer Minder

<< < (7/14) > >>

kyrathaba:
Version 1.0.2.1 is released. Adds context-menu to prayers textbox to allow for printing the text in its entirety, a text selection, or saving a selection to file. A couple of minor cosmetic changes. Updated the "Did You Know?" data file:

v1.0.2.1 (12/20/2011)
* updated the searchParametersInfo.txt resource, so that it
accurately corresponds with the new cboSearchType dropdown
combobox.
* moved location of pnlMyPrayers panel down three pixels
vertically so that file menu items' surrounding "I'm now
highlighted" box isn't cut off along the bottom. This is a
minor cosmetic change.
* added a context menu-strip to the MyPrayers rich textbox,
so that user can print a prayer, selected text from a prayer,
or can export a selection of that prayer to a text file.
There isn't an option to export the entire prayer to file,
because the prayer in its entirety already exists on file
in the MyPrayers subdirectory of the user's My Documents
directory.
* updated the "Did You Know" dialog's associated text file
resource (we're up to a dozen tips, now).
* added info to the download panel so that it tells you
the particular version number that is being downloaded
as you watch the progress-bar.
--- End quote ---

kyrathaba:
v1.0.2.3 is ready. This will be the version on which I'll build the CHM help file.  This version has a more visible icon, puts file-searching within files in a background worker thread for smoother UI, strengthens backup, and more.

kyrathaba:
Oops, accidentally left a Message Box in the Release version (I'd been using it for testing, instead of Debug.Write(), so I deserve to be embarrassed). Version updated to 24.

kyrathaba:
I'm up to v27, with several bug-fixes and some much needed improvement of robustness of file-handling code.

steeladept:
I find so many of your programs cool and useful, but I never use many of them because when I want to use them is when I am away from my computer - aka mobile app.  I realize you use .Net so making Android/iPhone/iPad apps would likely not be possible, or at least a ways off, but is it possible to make them so they target Windows Phone at least as well?  I (unfortunately) do not have a windows phone, at least not yet, but I would think it might make these programs more useful to those who do.  And if you do make an iPhone app for them, I would be more than happy to test  :D.  Just a thought to throw out there for you....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version