ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 RELEASE: Christian Prayer Minder

<< < (12/14) > >>

kyrathaba:
Curt, this happened immediately upon loading the application following installation? Where the installer asks, as it's about to exit, if you want to go ahead and run the program?

Did you install while logged in as Admin?

kyrathaba:
Can you translate the text pictured in your screenshot into English for me?

kyrathaba:
Hey Curt, I may have found the culprit that caused your fatal error.

Make sure the following directories are deleted, along with all their files:

C:\Users\Curt\AppData\Roaming\Kyrathasoft\KyrPrayerMinder\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Kyrathasoft\KyrPrayerMinder\  (or wherever you installed the app)

Then, try installing version 1.0.4.9 which I've uploaded. There's a link in the OP of this thread. Lemme know if it works.

Still would like that translation, even if this works for you.

kyrathaba:
I should add that v1.0.4.9 doesn't complete the implementation of reporting. However, I'll release v1.0.5.0 as soon as I get the reporting interface completed.

Curt:
sorry that I didn't come back to answer your questions, but it has been night around here - and now I am off to work. Anyway, you solved the problem, thank you, ehh... that problem! I have unchecked "Start with Windows" because I use a startup manager to delay CPM's launching - I start it Minimized to tray. I have also unchecked both 'Show splash' and show 'Tip of the day'. Nevertheless, they are showing at startup - 'Tip of the day' even from the beginning each time. So I guess it is not saving changes. But maybe that has to do with the way I start it? And following for the first time ever, my startup manager didn't set an icon in the systray.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version