ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 RELEASE: Christian Prayer Minder

<< < (8/14) > >>

kyrathaba:
I find so many of your programs cool and useful
--- End quote ---

Hey, I appreciate the comment, steeladept!  :Thmbsup: I confess I've never done any non-Windows programming, but if I can find my way into mobile-platforms programming, I will definitely honor your request!

kyrathaba:
v1.0.2.8 is out. See Version History in the program for what's changed.

kyrathaba:
v1.0.2.9 is an important update in that it contains a major bug-fix:

[*] by popular demand, you now have the ability to select your preferred font-face, in addition to your preferred font size.
[*] now, if you delete one or more prayer files using the program's Delete menu item, the program ensures that the corresponding tracking file(s) and -- if appropriate -- any backup file(s) get deleted as well.
[*] Wow, found MAJOR bug in date constraint testing in my Search method. It's now been corrected. Please be  aware that, as explicitly stated in the Search Parameters explanatory text in the Search panel, any date constraint used in Searches applies to the Last Modified date on a file, not the file's creation date.
[/list]

kyrathaba:
v1.0.3.0 is released.

kyrathaba:
v1.0.3.1 is released. This will be the final release prior to the end of NANY 2012, unless I or one of you discover a bug that needs to be squashed (a distinct possibility, of course).

This is the first release to come with a CHM help file accessible via F1 key.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version