ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Alias sharing

<< < (5/9) > >>

Armando:
Odd, I added everything needed for the stt alias to work and it checked out. But when I try using it, it sees the autohotkey script but typing in stt opera and stt firefox doesn't do anything.
-Laughing Man (May 26, 2007, 11:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Same thing here. I don't know what I am doing wrong...

justice:
* I downloaded the zipfile provided
* extracted it to C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Scripts\stt
* changed the alias to 1000>>>Switch To Task>->stt $$1 |C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Scripts\stt\SwitchToTask.exe $$1>+>^stt (.*)
* found the alias tab in FARR
* right click - paste preformatted alias group
* pasted in point 3

and it worked. I am using the Find+Run Robot v2.00.82 though. See the highlighted text below to verify that it works (the AHK icon and the switch to task text)

Alias sharing

Armando:
@ justice : thanks!

It works. Just a little syntax problem on my side -- I wasn't using the "paste preformatted alias group" function and so I made a mistake when I filled the fields.

Thanks again.

Liquidmantis:
I've got a new one.  I really wanted FARR to support Firefox bookmark keywords so I created an AutoHotKey script to add it in conjuction with an alias.

Here's the AutoHotKey script:

--- ---SetTitleMatchMode 2
Ifwinexist, - Mozilla Firefox
WinActivate
Else
{
Run,"D:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"
winwait, - Mozilla Firefox
winactivate
}
Sleep 25
SendInput ^t
Sleep, 250
SendInput !d
Sleep, 25
counter = 1
Loop
{
inputParameter := %counter%
If inputParameter !=
{
SendInput %inputParameter%{space}
counter++
}
Else
Break
}
SendInput {enter}
return

And here is the FARR alias:

--- ---1000>>>FireFox Keyword>->Firefox Keyword $$1|d:\scripts\ffkw.ahk $$1>+>ffkw (.*)

Modify path and names to suit.  This also works for keyword searches, e.g. ffkw wp [wiki search text].

mouser:
this sounds quite intriguing, i'll have to try it and see how it works since i've never used ff keywords.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version