ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Alias sharing

<< < (2/9) > >>

alexp:
OK call me stupid but exactly how would I go about implementing these into f+rr? I know you have to go to the groups tab and create a new group but then exactly what goes where?

lanux128:
I know you have to go to the groups tab and create a new group but then exactly what goes where?-alexp
--- End quote ---

actually you can go to F+RR's options then click on "Import and Export" menu and choose "Import Alias Group List".

you can get some pre-configured aliases here and here, but I think these already included in the newer versions of F+RR

jgpaiva:
Thanks to lanux, i refound this topic.
Here's the new alias i use for the calculator, which allows you to input maths directly without having to prepend the calculation with "calc" or "+" as i had in my previous example.

--- ---(^([\s\d()]*(\*|\/|\-|\+)*[\s\d()]*)*$)

lanux128:
jgpaiva: how do i enter your alias in the alias group?  :-[
and does this alias still use Gerome's FBSL Calc.exe?
btw, the forum's bookmarking abilites is very useful. that's how i am able "remember" all this topics. :Thmbsup:

jgpaiva:
jgpaiva: how do i enter your alias in the alias group?  :-[
and does this alias still use Gerome's FBSL Calc.exe?
-lanux128 (October 01, 2006, 09:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, that alias works with gerome's calculator.
Here's how i have it configured: see attached image

btw, the forum's bookmarking abilites is very useful. that's how i am able "remember" all this topics. :Thmbsup:
-lanux128 (October 01, 2006, 09:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
Good point, i always tend to forget that function exists :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version