ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Sitepoint 24 Deals in 24 Days

(1/2) > >>

daddydave:

Today is Day 4
The Web Design Business Kit will help you turn your talent for web design into a profitable business. It's jam-packed with: proven profit strategies, 40 ready-to-use business documents, access to a private forum and whole lot more.
--- End quote ---

$119 (was $247)

That one doesn't interest me too much, but it may interest someone, and there are 20 days left to go yet.

Steven Avery:
Hi Folks,

Todays looks like one of the better days:
http://www.sitepoint.com/sale/day/16

Build Mobile Websites and Apps for Smart Devices (epack)    $29.95 $9
   Build Your Own Database Driven Website Using PHP & MySQL, 4th Ed. (epack)    $29.95 $9
   The Art & Science of CSS (pdf)    $29.95 $9
   Deliver First Class Web Sites, 2nd Edition (2011) (pdf)    $29.95 $9
   Or the LOT for…    $136.80 $21

Anybody familiar with the books who can make a comment or two ?

Oh, maybe it is all PDF and e-books ?  Nothing hardcopy.

Steven

mahesh2k:
I don't want to derail the thread but sitepoint books? seriously ? they top the chart when it comes to word salad books.

bscott:
I don't want to derail the thread but sitepoint books? seriously ? they top the chart when it comes to word salad books.
-mahesh2k (December 17, 2011, 01:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't agree - based on the one Sitepoint book that I have: CSS Anthology.

Steven Avery:
Hi,

That is the reason for the question, to ask folks who have looked at the books, to see if they have any redeeming techie value.

Also if they are easy-read, hard-copy CD included, low price, tutorial type things. If the book was hard-copy with CD it could be a special deal even if not Que or Howard Sams (or whoever is especially good these days).

It does not look like the real specials are hard-copy.

Steven

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version