ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Scud (RandomMediaLauncher) - enjoy your media collection in a fun way!

<< < (5/7) > >>

skwire:
I just noticed that all those six additions have no underlined 'trigger letter'. Pressing the listed button together with Alt works just fine, but the UI doesn't hint which letter to press.-brotherS (December 06, 2011, 11:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Those aren't automatically added to a Windows form but I added them in the latest build.  Also, please let me know if the icon is fixed (again).  Download

brotherS:
Oooh.... you made them now appear only after Alt is pressed - fancy! :D

Thanks for yet another update, looks great!

brotherS:
Two minor bugs:

When you enter a folder with a "\" at the end of the path in the Folder input box, Scud works correctly, but pastes a path with two "\" ("\\") to the clipboard, which of course then doesn't work if you try to access it in Windows Explorer.

When you accidently remove the entry in the Folder input box, Scud still is able to randomly launch a file, but pastes an incomplete path to the clipboard.

skwire:
Two minor bugs:

When you enter a folder with a "\" at the end of the path in the Folder input box, Scud works correctly, but pastes a path with two "\" ("\\") to the clipboard, which of course then doesn't work if you try to access it in Windows Explorer.

When you accidently remove the entry in the Folder input box, Scud still is able to randomly launch a file, but pastes an incomplete path to the clipboard.-brotherS (December 08, 2011, 09:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Apologies for the delay.  Both bugs should be fixed in this version.  Thanks for the report.  Download

brotherS:
No problem :) Thanks for the update!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version