ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Scud (RandomMediaLauncher) - enjoy your media collection in a fun way!

<< < (4/7) > >>

brotherS:
Great! Could you please use the font and font size you use for the Trout menus? It's better to read than the current one used in Scud now.-brotherS (December 06, 2011, 09:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

The only thing I do in my apps is put in code to ignore large-font DPI settings for GUI elements.  They're such a pain in the arse to code for, test, and support (just ask mouser).  In other words, I don't specifically change to a different font, I just restrict its size.
-skwire (December 06, 2011, 09:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm... please help me to understand. Yes, I have set Windows to larger than default with the fonts/DPI (whatever it's called), but how come then I can read the Trout menus comfortably while the Scud font size (which is smaller in comparison) is a bit eye-straining to read?

skwire:
Hmm... please help me to understand.-brotherS (December 06, 2011, 09:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

My code doesn't affect menus, only GUI controls on the form itself.

skwire:
Please redownload.  This version should support 120 DPI displays.

brotherS:
Great, looks good now! :)

More ideas:
- make Alt+f work as a shortcut to activate the Folder selection
- Alt+r --> Filter selection
- Alt+n --> Name
- Alt+p --> Path
- Alt+e --> Either-brotherS (December 06, 2011, 03:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Done.  I also added Alt+C to toggle the clipboard option.  Please redownload.
-skwire (December 06, 2011, 07:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just noticed that all those six additions have no underlined 'trigger letter'. Pressing the listed button together with Alt works just fine, but the UI doesn't hint which letter to press.

brotherS:
And the icon looks fuzzy again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version