ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Scud (RandomMediaLauncher) - enjoy your media collection in a fun way!

<< < (2/7) > >>

skwire:
- an option below the folder field to specify "must match", results would be limited to matching a pattern you enter here, e.g. "vacation" would only launch files with that search string in the path-brotherS (December 05, 2011, 05:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Done.

(maybe an additional option to choose if it must be in the file name or/and in the directory part of the path)-brotherS (December 05, 2011, 05:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Done.

- how about an icon for Scud? The forum didn't allow to attach it, so here it is: http://www.zshare.net/download/96988396bf848a4c/-brotherS (December 05, 2011, 05:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Done.

- how about an option/button for a random image?-brotherS (December 05, 2011, 05:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Done.

I got an "error launching file" - I can start it OK from Locate, so not sure why... the only 'special' thing is that the path contains a "#" character, does AHK maybe have a problem with that?-brotherS (December 05, 2011, 05:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Fixed.

New version: Scud download

Also, click the Help button to learn how to add entries to the folder and filter dropdowns.

DONE: Scud (RandomMediaLauncher) - enjoy your media collection in a fun way!

brotherS:
Thanks a lot! Great idea with the help button/functions behind it.

For some reason the icon looks a little bit fuzzy here on the taskbar (Win7), should I create another icon?

skwire:
Redownload it and see if this build makes a difference in regards to the icon.

Josh:
WOW! Great tool Skwire!

skwire:
Great idea with the help button/functions behind it.-brotherS (December 05, 2011, 03:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, even though I was lazy and didn't implement auto-saving of entered paths.

WOW! Great tool Skwire!-Josh (December 05, 2011, 05:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, glad you find it useful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version