ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Pledge & Final Release: Paste Text Like

<< < (8/8)

anandcoral:
Thanks ralfs. I am happy that PTL is now more useful to you and hopefully other 'advance' users.

To tell you the truth, I do not want to explain about 'Menu Hotkeys Ini' because I do not like it. I do not want the users to worry if they should write ^P or ^p for Ctrl+Shift+P keys. As a developer I am here to worry about it and the users should get clear checkbox options for it.

That's the reason I mentioned about 'advance users' on the website, as I know they will find it out  :) but it will also force me to find some quality time to complete it as general users are waiting for it.

These Apps are my love but to pay bills I need the project works too. So I request all to bear with me.

Regards,

Anand

RetroFuturistic:
By the way, is Paste Text Like abandoned for good?
-smaragdus (December 24, 2019, 05:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
No. None of my pet apps are abandoned. They are like my children.
Only problem is that the father is heavily under pressure of bread and butter jobs.

The one NANY 2020 I am working is not getting full times as desired, due to my work pressure. I still have hope that Almighty will give me free time from all these "must-do" works.

Regards,

Anand
-anandcoral (December 25, 2019, 03:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

@anandcoral, I know it's a long shot because you probably still don't have much time but what would make your eight year old child PTL easier for me is if I could trigger the popup window by being able to select it from the system try icon instead of hot keys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version