ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

P-FANCI: Petition For A New Cody Image! POST HERE!!

<< < (3/12) > >>

nudone:
might be nice to put Cody into the mayan sky pilot image (or whatever it's commonly known as) as suggested by tomos.

Stoic Joker:
might be nice to put Cody into the mayan sky pilot image (or whatever it's commonly known as) as suggested by tomos.-nudone (November 30, 2011, 01:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Put Cody in place of the LSD chicken at the top, then replace the pilot with a maiden... :)

nudone:
Put Cody in place of the LSD chicken at the top, then replace the pilot with a maiden... :)
-Stoic Joker (November 30, 2011, 01:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

heheheh. didn't notice that bird. maybe we can have baby cody as the LSD chicken and cody instead of a maiden. (though, i don't mind the original suggestion either.)

jgpaiva:
I join the angry mob!
Nudone's designs are always fantastic, and I think the Mayan theme is great for this year!
I think it would be nice to include the calendar somewhere, since it's what is most related to 2012 in the mayan culture.

Stoic Joker:
-Stoic Joker (November 30, 2011, 01:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

heheheh. didn't notice that bird. maybe we can have baby cody as the LSD chicken and cody instead of a maiden. (though, i don't mind the original suggestion either.)-nudone (November 30, 2011, 01:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have faith in your skills to pull it off tastfully. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version