ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: NoteMe

<< < (5/13) > >>

justice:
Ah I'm sorry if that isn't clear - useful feedback, I'm letting donationcoder do the hard work of providing a donation infrastructure :D
I see donationcoder provides a 'direct offsite' donation, but there's no way to change the value as a donator it seems. Then again it's not in DC's interest. That's fine, this is a DC NANY app.

kyrathaba:
Justice, what language/tool are you using for development?

justice:
Using a few build / packing  batch scripts I wrote over time together with a search and replace utility to compile Autohotkey scripts into an executable and packaging it with InnoSetup in one step. I'm using Notepad++ because it has autohotkey syntax support.

The batch file specifies builds, calls search and replace so I can keep things like version numbers, debug toggle in one place, taskkilling the process, moving the support files in one place, generating a dcupdate and versioninfo.xml file etc.

The serverside script is php using phpmailer. Screenshots made with DuckLink Screen Capture.

kyrathaba:
Cool. I use Notepad++ as well.

rgdot:
On a XP 32bit, it creates a folder in application data even though when install is being completed it says it can't create the folder. Then the initial size in ini file is 120x122, too small.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version