ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FlipSuite and Flipbook Printer

How do I change the paper printing size?

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
Stoic Joker has a very good point though -- if you use this method and save to PDF, and open the PDF files -- and go to the pdf file properties -- do they also say 8.5x11, or do they show the correct size?

In other words, is it only when you save as jpg that you have this problem?

liquidriver:
I just tried actually printing it to the Kodak 605 dye sub printer I have and it will begin spooling to the printer, but never finish about 3mb out of 16. After about 2 or 3 minutes the WinXP PC gives me an error that the print job has failed. I have installed on two different PC's with the same results.

To answer your question, PDF file properties also show 8.5x11 page size with the images taking up a 6x8 in size.
I supposed I could write a photoshop batch action to correct this, but hopefully not.
There is a 3" white space on the bottom and a 2.5" white space to the right.

Has anyone gotten this software to work on a paper size other than standard letter paper?

mouser:
I think I have the solution for you:

You need to set page size here.

liquidriver:
sorry I already did that on both PC's. I'm going to test with a different printer in a few minutes.

liquidriver:
Just tried using a HitiPL510 dye sub printer. It kinda worked. I had wanted to print a 2x3 grid layout on a landscape 4x6 sheet of paper. Set the flip book software to landscape as well as the printer default preferences, and although the preview looked great, the printer printed it out the opposite orientation creating a big white block and cutting off the images.

Are there some obvious steps I'm missing somewhere? I'm surprised printing on different sizes of paper other than Letter has never been an issue before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version