ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

CLCL Clipboardmanager - random discussion

<< < (5/6) > >>

jgpaiva:
P.S. it's ok, i'll just change the avatar.  :-[-lanux128 (March 22, 2006, 07:36 PM)
--- End quote ---
:( I liked the bag-head guy...

AbteriX:
... :-[-lanux128 (March 22, 2006, 07:36 PM)
--- End quote ---
:( I liked the bag-head guy...
-jgpaiva (March 23, 2006, 06:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
me too, the older avatar have more "personality" than this one. But lanux must dicide  :-\

bag-head guy += 1

;D

jgpaiva:
bag-head guy += 1-AbteriX (March 23, 2006, 08:39 AM)
--- End quote ---
bag-head guy ++
Please, bag-head, come back... ;)

brotherS:
Oh yeah, bag-head guy +++!

@AbteriX: CLCL really looks like a powerful app, it it could do everything ClipX can I'm willing to consider to switch :)

AbteriX:
@AbteriX: CLCL really looks like a powerful app, it it could do everything ClipX can I'm willing to consider to switch :)-brotherS (March 24, 2006, 08:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Some time ago, as i discovered CLCL, i had ClipX also tested. The only bad, if i remember correct from memory,
with ClipX was that ClipX stores its ini in the %Systemroot% folder. After an eMail exchange between me and Francis
he modifyed this behaviour and ClipX stores its ini now near the exe, in the same folder. To bad i was more familar with CLCL at this time. Maybe i should take the time and test ClipX again. Hmm, as i remeber it has a kind of search function ? Perhaps i found a few new suggestions i could tell Mr. Nakashima (with the kindly help of barlog of course) :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version