ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE - IDEA: Report Folder Info Including Max Path Depth

(1/4) > >>

fhoyos:
Hi
When I burn a Cd With many Directories and many subfolders and files an error appears in the burning process when the paths of one or more files is more of 256 charcters (Joliet).
Nero Burning rom alerts me of this error, but when I use onother burning software this problem crash my CDs.
I think if I have a program what before burn my CDs alert me if the paths are more of 256 Chars in the paths of I wanna burn, tell me which and letme edit the paths, I don't destroy many CDs.
And tellme which files

Thanks

And pardom for my poor english :o :)

mouser:
great idea, and definitely something that can be done as a snack.

i'm sure this one can be written by someone this at next coding snacks weekend.

mouser:
what happens when a c coder with a strong background in assembly, who has written his own custom standard c library replacement, tackles a request?  the result is a zen like study of efficiency and minimalism.

jibz just sent me his 7k drag+drop utility to perform this and report on some other nice info; it's available now on coding snacks the download page.

https://www.donationcoder.com/CodingSnacks/index.php

fhoyos:
Thanks Mouser, This is what i needed to burn my CDs in secure form.

I'll try and report my opinions.

fhoyos

Jibz:
DropCount v1.01 is up.

Changes:

* New icon
* Thousands separator
Actually I am not so sure it does what was requested, but it might still be useful and/or fun :-[.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version