ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Listary updated to Version:3.50 (Build 689)

<< < (3/4) > >>

cyberdiva:
Mine's Pro.  Is yours free?  Even if it is, I'd have expected the updates checker to work.  Could your firewall be blocking it from calling home?
-rjbull (November 24, 2011, 03:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
No, mine's Pro as well.  And I'm pretty sure the Windows Firewall doesn't block anything from calling home.  :tellme:  I just checked with Listary again and it still insists I have the most recent version.  I have 3.23. 

cranioscopical:
I just checked with Listary again and it still insists I have the most recent version.  I have 3.23.-cyberdiva
--- End quote ---

Same with mine (Pro). On seeing rjbull's message, when Listary said the previous version was up to date I went and fetched 3.5 directly from the site (Thanks rjbull!)

Channing:
Hello guys,

Sorry for any inconvenience. The updater doesn't work because I haven't used it to promote the new version yet. 3.50 is a stable version, but there are still tons of new features to add. I keep releasing a new version every two or three days recently and don't want to bother you guys with the "new version" dialog.

Please don't hesitate to post here or contact with me at [email protected] if you find some bugs or have any suggestions for the new version.

Channing
Developer of Listary

bob99:

I bought and started using Listary Pro a few weeks ago and love it.  I emailed them with a couple of questions and Channing was very prompt with answers. 

For those that haven't been to the site in a while there is now a forum/discussions under the support section.  I believe it started a few weeks ago.  There aren't many topics yet but I'm sure there will be over time.

Listary Disussions

Thought I'd pass it along.

cyberdiva:
Thanks, bob99, for the info about the forum.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version