ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release : Qatapult

<< < (6/12) > >>

ewemoa:
Yes some icons are small, they are non vista enabled icons. I should scale them but I haven't find an api that tell me what size the icon is. That sound stupid but I haven't found a good solution yet. I have stupid solutions still, so I might switch to that as a fallback.
-ecaradec (December 17, 2011, 04:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

I wish you luck in your quest :)

I'm not sure what you mean with arrow key navigation for directories ?

--- End quote ---

From FARR's version history:

Version 2.00.04 - December 20, 2006
•   Added ability to go into and pop up out of directories while in the results panel using arrow keys LEFT and RIGHT

--- End quote ---

From the QS document (paraphrased a bit) mentioned earlier:

If a folder is in the object pane, use right arrow to navigate into it. Then the object pane changes to a results list of all the child files and folders.  Since it’s common to separate folders with / it’s an equivalent key to right arrow to navigate.
Back up a folder hierarchy by typing left arrow or ? (i.e., a shifted / on a US keyboard). This can backup all the way to the root directory

--- End quote ---

Does it make sense now?

Is it slightly unresponsive for very short period of time or long like seconds or minutes like hanged ?

--- End quote ---

It can definitely be for more than 1 minute...

I've added the . for text too. I don't know if you spotted that.

--- End quote ---

Thank you!  I had :)

ecaradec:
Thank for spotting navigation details in the QS doc. I just realise that I use tab for completion because I'm used to, but I don't think that it's very useful to do completion in a QS like UI except for folders navigation. We can probably keep tab for pane navigation and left, right or / for navigation inside folders. I'll try these settings.

ewemoa:
We can probably keep tab for pane navigation and left, right or / for navigation inside folders. I'll try these settings.
-ecaradec (December 17, 2011, 06:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for trying!  I hope you will come to find it comfortable :)

ecaradec:
I'm considering switching the name of the project for the more "Qtapult". QSLL is already taken for unrelated things, and I like this idea more and it sounds more fun.

What do you think of it ?

tomos:
do you mean Qatapult ?
I think the Q works fine (with a vowel after it at any rate), it generally (always?) gets pronounced as a hard C or like a K.

btw forgot to say: I like it :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version