ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release : Qatapult

<< < (5/12) > >>

ecaradec:
Whoops ! verbs are broken in the last version, it only worked because of my local index on my machine. Wait until I upload a fix ;)

ecaradec:
Verbs should be ok now

ewemoa:
Icons are pretty!

NANY 2012 Release : Qatapult

...but some are small :)

Arrow key navigation being for directory browsing appears to be deeply wired in my brain...

ewemoa:
Sometimes after starting QSLL.exe the main window appears quickly, but it appears unresponsive for various amounts of time -- sometimes it becomes responsive, sometimes I decide it's been long enough :)

ecaradec:
Thank's for feedback ewemoa, I was feeling a bit alone ;)

Yes some icons are small, they are non vista enabled icons. I should scale them but I haven't find an api that tell me what size the icon is. That sound stupid but I haven't found a good solution yet. I have stupid solutions still, so I might switch to that as a fallback.

I'm not sure what you mean with arrow key navigation for directories ? Would you prefer arrows instead of tab ?

Is it slightly unresponsive for very short period of time or long like seconds or minutes like hanged ?

I've added the . for text too. I don't know if you spotted that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version