ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

lightweight software for organizing notes offline? [Stickies, StickySorter]

<< < (4/6) > >>

daddydave:
Stickies is so cool!  :up:

You can add skins, and there are hundreds to pick from! Wow. For now I added the "H12B Stickies" skin from Cynthia Grantz:

Also, I saw that there's an old ClifNotes review of the 2008 Stickies.
-brotherS (November 18, 2011, 03:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

I find that sticky notes are keeping me disorganized, but Zhorn's Stickies was always my favorite. Didn't realize he had added skins (and who knows what other features since last time I checked it out)! Love the web site redesign, too.

J-Mac:
Tom Revell has had skins for Stickies for at least the last five years. I'm presently using Notezilla but I have donated to Tom in the past and used Stickies for years. Excellent program and very well developed over the years. Nice feature is sending notes over a network.

Jim

brotherS:
Yes, totally love it so far!  :Thmbsup:

Nice feature is sending notes over a network.
-J-Mac (November 20, 2011, 11:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
...to spam stuff on unsuspecting colleagues' desktops?  :D

J-Mac:
Yes, totally love it so far!  :Thmbsup:

Nice feature is sending notes over a network.
-J-Mac (November 20, 2011, 11:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
...to spam stuff on unsuspecting colleagues' desktops?  :D
-brotherS (November 21, 2011, 07:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well.....  only if you really want to...   lightweight software for organizing notes offline? [Stickies, StickySorter]

Jim

IIRC you can also send Stickies to others designated as Friends; if not on your network they are emailed.

daddydave:
Tom Revell has had skins for Stickies for at least the last five years. I'm presently using Notezilla but I have donated to Tom in the past and used Stickies for years. -J-Mac (November 20, 2011, 11:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah..I had a vague feeling I'd overlooked it before somehow, thanks, J-Mac. And thanks brotherS for pointing that out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version