ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

"Save the internet"

<< < (15/17) > >>

TaoPhoenix:

Haha! That's awesome!

P.S. What are the Official Rights to that?
Creative Commons Attribution? Public Domain?
* TaoPhoenix doesn't want to get in copyright infringement trouble copying an anti-copyright picture!

40hz:
^It says motifake.com on the bottom. Best check with them.  :)

I've seen dozens of "demotivational" variants using that exact same image all over the web.  Good luck identifying who really owns it assuming anybody does.  Looks to me like somebody just photoshopped an old archived navy nuclear test photo.

superboyac:
^It says motifake.com on the bottom. Best check with them.  :)

I've seen dozens of "demotivational" variants using that exact same image all over the web.  Good luck identifying who really owns it assuming anybody does.  Looks to me like somebody just photoshopped an old archived navy nuclear test photo.
-40hz (January 17, 2012, 05:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oh man...I sometimes get stuck reading an hour's worth of those demotivational things.  So funny.

TaoPhoenix:
^It says motifake.com on the bottom. Best check with them.  :)

I've seen dozens of "demotivational" variants using that exact same image all over the web.  Good luck identifying who really owns it assuming anybody does.  Looks to me like somebody just photoshopped an old archived navy nuclear test photo.
-40hz (January 17, 2012, 05:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Begin StraightMan Comedy

"Not Good Enough" - you made THAT. So you are the Rightsholder of First Recourse with your text and arrangement. So - what are YOUR license terms for your "derivative work"?  : )

THEN, once I have secured YOUR permission, I can go up the food chain. (Incidentally, I checked for 7 seconds, the site is really vague on licensing!)

See how much Copyright sux?

/End StraightMan

TaoPhoenix:

Oh man...I sometimes get stuck reading an hour's worth of those demotivational things.  So funny.
-superboyac (January 17, 2012, 05:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nah, not "stuck" - you can learn more about life in an hour of reading those than an entire week of MainStream Media.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version