ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

"Save the internet"

<< < (17/17)

Stoic Joker:

Oh man...I sometimes get stuck reading an hour's worth of those demotivational things.  So funny.
-superboyac (January 17, 2012, 05:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nah, not "stuck" - you can learn more about life in an hour of reading those than an entire week of MainStream Media.
-TaoPhoenix (January 17, 2012, 06:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1!  Damn straight! ;D :Thmbsup:
-40hz (January 19, 2012, 10:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

...Put me down for a Damn Straight on that one also!  ;) :Thmbsup: I spent an hour learning there that morning.

youngjohn12:
I suppose that quite a few skilled IT kinds - that have been remaining on the aspect lines - will phase wistfully off into the pit of the (hacking) dark-side the immediate this POS moves if it does.

Renegade:
News Flash. SOPA is a Zombie!
--- End quote ---

Not only a zombie, but a zombie that has children...

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/sopa-and-pipa-fully-alive-and-new-bill.html

http://www.keepthewebopen.com/

Actually, SOPA is set to be reformulated in February. PIPA will be revisited with possible amendments in the coming weeks. Case in point, all is still open and possible -- nothing is dead, pulled, or cancelled. If that wasn't enough to keep us on our toes, a new, similar bill has surfaced.

Déjà Vu in the form of OPEN -- The New Anti-Piracy Bill

As an alternative to SOPA-PIPA, Representative Darrell Issa (CA-R), and 24 co-sponsors introduced the Online Protection and Enforcement of Digital Trade (OPEN) H.R. 3782 on Wednesday, during the Internet blackout.

--- End quote ---

Stoic Joker:
News Flash. SOPA is a Zombie!
--- End quote ---

Not only a zombie, but a zombie that has children...

Déjà Vu in the form of OPEN -- The New Anti-Piracy Bill

As an alternative to SOPA-PIPA, Representative Darrell Issa (CA-R), and 24 co-sponsors introduced the Online Protection and Enforcement of Digital Trade (OPEN) H.R. 3782 on Wednesday, during the Internet blackout.

--- End quote ---
-Renegade (January 24, 2012, 09:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

OPEN Huh? Is that as in OPEN your butt cheeks and let the fist shine in??

Renegade:
OPEN Huh? Is that as in OPEN your butt cheeks and let the fist shine in??
-Stoic Joker (January 24, 2012, 11:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHA~! ;D

Love that~! Just how more accurate could you get? :D

NSFWA friend of mine once told me about a friend of his that was skinny as a bone and could take a fist all the way to the elbow...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version