ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

Release: Fentwiss (a simple calculator / converter)

<< < (10/11) > >>

kyrathaba:
@danlock77: Welcome to the site, danlock77!

timns:
A message to all DCer's who made donations to my NANY app this year. Thank you! You helped me to send $100 to our local dog rescue charity:

Hi Tim,

I hope you are well.  Thank you SOOOOO much for your generous donation - we really appreciate your ongoing support! Your money will definitely go to good use, as several of the dogs who are currently in our care have had some really big vet bills [...] Thanks again for all your help!

Leslie Tilander
Furever After Small Dog Rescue Society

:Thmbsup:

timns:
I am still adding any number of conversions.
-timns (January 03, 2012, 04:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
Looking forward to that.

How about frames to seconds? And/or can you provide for user-created factors?

HNY!
-cranioscopical (January 03, 2012, 05:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

0.7 uploaded.

1. Frames added. You can use PAL (25) NTSC (23.976) or FILM (24) and SEC (for seconds!)

Thus:
100pal -> sec = 4
574ntsc -> film = 574.57
27.5sec -> ntsc = 659.34

etc. Hope that's ok. I can twiddle it as required.

2. AUD and NZD currencies added.

When I get a bit of time I'll really try to pad out all the conversions once and for all.

cranioscopical:
Frames added. You can use PAL (25) NTSC (23.976) or FILM (24) and SEC (for seconds!)

Thus:
100pal -> sec = 4
574ntsc -> film = 574.57
27.5sec -> ntsc = 659.34
-timns (January 07, 2012, 05:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
Super, thanks  :Thmbsup:

kwacky1:
Hey Tim,

What do you think about having TAB perform the same as Enter?  I keep finding myself pressing TAB expecting it to go to the next line (maybe it's the table like layout).  I can't see that TAB has any other function in Fentwiss.

kwacky1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version