ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

[Android OS] - DC Forum App (FREE)

(1/4) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Hey guys,

for those of you who want quick and easy access to the DonationCoder forums from your Android Device, It's nothing special but I have made a quick App which gives you full access to the forum, and its features!

[Android OS] - DC Forum App (FREE)
This app will also allow you direct access to the Mibbit Chat Applet to connect directly to the DonatrionCoder Live Chat Room!

It is also 100% free to download! :)

How To Download:

Step 1. Scan QR Code (Or click if you are using your device)

You must scan this QR code with a Barcode Scanner.

No QR code reader on your Android device? Have a look at the free Barcode Scanner from ZXing.

Step 2. Download Android App

Once the QR code has scanned, you can click on the link to download the .apk file straight to your device.

Step 3. Install Android App

After the .apk file has downloaded to your Android device you can install it by simply clicking on it and navigating through the installation pages.

Follow the instructions that are shown on your Android device to finish the instalation.

If you have not already done so, then you may need to allow access to none-android-market apps, installation rights on your device.
Once your install has finished you will find the following icon on your main menu/apps section of your device:

mouser:
Fun! How about giving a link to the webservice you made it with?

Ath:
Stephen,
Could you elaborate on the vast amount of permissions requested by your app? About half of it shouldn't be needed, I guess :huh:

Ath:
Oh, and you could make the QR code clickable, so one can browse there directly from their phone :)

KynloStephen66515:
Fun! How about giving a link to the webservice you made it with?
-mouser (November 14, 2011, 03:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, forgot to mention I created it with: http://ibuildapp.com

Stephen,
Could you elaborate on the vast amount of permissions requested by your app? About half of it shouldn't be needed, I guess :huh:
-Ath (November 14, 2011, 03:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have no idea why it asks for the permissions that it does, I created it using an online builder.  Just a fun simple app :) - I assume it just has a set of permissions it uses regardless of the type of app you make, rather than checking what you have included and only setting the permissions for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version