ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 - Pledge & Final Release: Stick A Note

<< < (10/12) > >>

anandcoral:
Sorry DyNama that you are facing problem in SAN.

End-tasking SAN and restarting does stop this behavior.

I'll find workarounds if i must, but i sure would like fixes. perhaps a way to unload or refresh the SAN database in memory?

-DyNama (December 29, 2012, 02:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
Since re-starting SAN fixes this problem, I feel making an option to refresh the memory data will fix it, as per your suggestion.

I will make an option for it.

I am begging for some time for it, as my wife was hospitalised and she needs some rest now. My times are divided between family and work now. So personal work like SAN and NANY are getting pending.

Regards,

Anand

DyNama:
Anand,
How could SAN match a wrong note to the window title is what i'm curious about. Restarting the program does not fix that, and SAN is fairly consistent in that it usually picks the same wrong note to display on a particular window.

Of course tend to your wife and job. There's no program like StickANote so i'm sure i'll still be using it, workarounds and all.

Have a Happy New Year!

dr_andus:
Hi Anand,

I really like Stick-A-Note. If you have the time, I suggest you add it to AlternativeTo.net as an alternative to GumNotes etc. When it comes to sticking notes to a specific document and application window, I find that SAN outshines the competition, so it deserves to be more widely known.

IainB:
NANY 2012 - Pledge & Final Release: Stick A Note

EDIT: added quote:
Thanks, IainB. Here is the direct link to like Stick A Note on AlternativeTo.net
-dr_andus (January 07, 2014, 04:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

dr_andus:
Thanks, IainB. Here is the direct link to like Stick A Note on AlternativeTo.net

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version