ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 - Pledge & Final Release: Stick A Note

<< < (7/12) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Nice note Anand!

Meanwhile, there are workarounds to the positioning situation - if you StickANote on your window, then resize the window, the note seems to "float off to the side" which is rather interesting, so that blocking problem I mentioned isn't fatal.

I also like that the notes are text, because it opens up possibilities of doing other things with the note data.

Edit: The note seems (on my machine at least) to keep the same relative-to-screen position when I resize my menu, so that if you purposely shrink the email first, write the note, then expand the email / browser back to the size you normally look at it, the note is now in the relatively barren top middle away from all those right hand controls.

PhilB66:
 Check out StickyTool (Win 7). Has some features that SAN does not have (yet  :)).

anandcoral:
Thanks, PhilB66 for the 'StickyTool' link. I will add it on 'Stick A Note' site as similar program along with GUM Notes and Context Notes. Well I will never be able to make all features of all similar programs and that is not my intention too. I am trying to take the features which, I think or the user tell me, are important for SAN usage. If you look from the other side of the river, you will find few features of SAN missing in them  :)

Thanks TaoPhoenix, and yes there many possibilities due to text file feature of SAN. In fact I got one paid project where I was able to show current attendance information as a 'Stick A Note' on a 3rd party program, which is very old and its developer had left, but was still very useful to the user. I can not reveal more as this is a paid project, but I know many developer here will get the hint  ;)

Regards,

Anand

anandcoral:
Thank you mouser and cranioscopical for the donation.

I am happy that Stick A Note proved useful to users.

I also take this opportunity to thank steeladept for the donation of "Overlap Wallpaper" and mouser for "Park Cursor Aside", which I thanked in private mail. But after reading some thread I knew that one can also say 'Thank you' in public  :)

Regards,

Anand

anandcoral:
Thank you kyrathaba for the donation  :)

Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version