ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 - Pledge & Final Release: Stick A Note

<< < (3/12) > >>

anandcoral:
yes @kunkel321, I wanted this sync system, for my office and home to have the same notes available. I used the 'ResophNotes' data folder and it worked fine.

Presently I am too bogged down with my project works, that I am surprised why in the world all work are just coming now when I need some free time for myself ! Maybe it is the thankful wave of DC which is giving me more work !!  :)

Regards,

Anand

chucknp:
Awesome app, Anand.  Working great for me on Windows/XP at work.

nogojoe:
nice app anandcoral keep up the good work :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:
nogojoe

TaoPhoenix:
Does it make any sense to be able to save the note with a simple save of the document? For example I attached a test one to a text doc, but then when I re-open the text doc the note is gone.

I'd also wonder if it makes sense to be able to Right-Click the note and save it as its own item. I save a bunch from my other sticky program and email them out (as pictures, I do screen grabs with that program.)

anandcoral:
Tao, the SAN note gets saved as soon as you press 'ok' button in 'edit note' window.

The note is saved with the title of the window. So if you open a txt file, say 'biodata' in notepad.exe, the title will be 'biodata - Notepad', which is saved along with the note.

Next time you you press the hotkey for the SAN note in notepad, the title must match to show the note, i.e. 'biodata' text file must be opened.

If you want the SAN note to show for any text file opened, then edit the title to only 'notepad' then it will show regardless of the text file opened in notepad.

Please revert if any problem.

Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version