ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 - Pledge & Final Release: Stick A Note

<< < (2/12) > >>

joiwind:
Anand - I'm testing now and SaN seems to be working fine, at least I haven't come across any bugs yet.

Will there be the possibility of moving the notes around - or is there no point to that ? And, for me anyway, it would be ideal to be able to type directly in the note, if that's not possible then perhaps clicking anywhere on the note should bring up the editor.

Thanks.

tomos:
Hi anandcoral, have never used this type of app but always wanted to :up:

Which file should we download?
(current link leads to a download page with choices)
OK found it
https://sites.google.com/site/stickanote/home/download

the link in OP (https://sites.google.com/site/stickanote/download/) is missing the home bit.

1] In what way does it associate with a file - when the file is selected in Explorer, or when the file is launched?
EDIT/ Sorry, didnt read closely enough :)

2] changing hotkey to Win+Y doesnt work here (German keyboard)

anandcoral:
@joiwind, thank you for checking SAN. I have noted the "note move around option" and will try to implement it, but editing will be in separate window. The reason is, SAN is not a general sticky note, but more related to program/process for which user is writing notes. There will be info. for the program window, along with option to search in earlier notes. All these will be difficult to put in a small note area.

@tomos, sorry for the download trouble, rectified the link, thanks. Win+Y shd work, May be German keyboard is saving something else in ini. Please check the ini file, it shd have "hotkey=#Y" without quotes. Also note that you will have to 'check/enable' the Win checkbox and just press 'y' in the box. Please revert if you still face problem.

Regards,

Anand

joiwind:
@joiwind, thank you for checking SAN. I have noted the "note move around option" and will try to implement it, but editing will be in separate window. The reason is, SAN is not a general sticky note, but more related to program/process for which user is writing notes. There will be info. for the program window, along with option to search in earlier notes. All these will be difficult to put in a small note area.
Regards,

Anand

-anandcoral (December 02, 2011, 03:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

OK I understand - thanks Anand.

kunkel321:
Sounds pretty cool.  I've always been dismayed that these sticky apps are never compatible with Dropbox.  (i.e. in such a way that my notes automatically get synced b/t home and work computers.) 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version