ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Flipside

<< < (4/4)

Mizraim:
Game crashed/froze when I moved the guy in the top left corner of the 'light side' board. Also, just a thought, maybe an arrow or something to signify who's turn it is?

Great seeing this in a release!  :Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
Game crashed/froze when I moved the guy in the top left corner of the 'light side' board. Also, just a thought, maybe an arrow or something to signify who's turn it is?

Great seeing this in a release!  :Thmbsup:
-Mizraim (January 02, 2012, 11:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

It sounds like you didn't end your turn by pressing T after moving the special unit. If that's not the case then please send me your console.log so I can look for errors. Thanks.

You're right. I need to add some sort of indication of which team's turn it is. I'll add it to my to-do list. :Thmbsup:

Thanks for playing.

Mizraim:
It sounds like you didn't end your turn by pressing T after moving the special unit. If that's not the case then please send me your console.log so I can look for errors. Thanks.

You're right. I need to add some sort of indication of which team's turn it is. I'll add it to my to-do list. :Thmbsup:

Thanks for playing.
-Deozaan (January 03, 2012, 12:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

I must have missed the T key. That's what I get for using a Dvorak Keyboard layout.  :-[ I'll keep testing this out and encourage others to do the same!

Thanks for sharing your work with us!

Deozaan:
I've just added a visual turn indicator to the game to make it much easier to see which team's turn it currently is.

The original post has been updated with new download link.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version